Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins


I have been eyeing this Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins recipe from Dorie's Baking book for a long time now. I finally got around to baking these delicious muffins. I don't know about you, but when I find my store has bags of citrus marked down, I buy it, zest and juice it and then put it in the freezer for my next recipe. I've also had a jar of poppy seeds for a while, so this was perfect to get to use some up (How many recipes do you use poppy seeds for?). These came out wonderful, and I dipped the tops into the lemony glaze. A perfect little morning treat.

You may find the recipe here if you'd like to make them.



~Be sure to follow my recipe blog so you can get all the latest goodies!~

enjoy,
Pin It!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum these look incredible and moist.

Samantha said...

Looks yummy! New Follower here from MBC! Hope you get a chance to stop by niftymom.com.

Ann Jones said...

Yummy looking pics! Following you from Mommy Bloggers Club, I have a food blog also. Look forward to your future posts! You can find me at
http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

Tairalyn said...

You had me at "glazed"!!!!

Coming her from MBC and so glad I found you - looks like Ill be staying in this weekend and cooking my face off :)

Would love for you to pop by Little Miss Mama if you have the time!

XO
Tairalyn

www.little-miss-mama.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...