Saturday, March 18, 2017

Reuben Sandwiches


Wondering what to do with your leftover corned beef from St. Patty's Day? Here's a recipe we love to make! I did not add measurements, because I don't really use any for this type of "grilled sandwich". I just add however much I want. Add more cheese and dressing if you like. For mine, I used a plain gluten free bread, I'm not a fan of rye bread anyways.


Reuben Sandwiches

Rye, Marble Rye, (or your own choice) bread
Thousand Island Dressing
Swiss cheese
Sauerkraut, drained
Leftover sliced corned beef
Butter softened

In a large skillet, reheat your corned beef slices until warm, set aside. In the same skillet, melt 2 TBL butter and lay two pieces of bread onto the butter, smear to coat that side. Spread a little Thousand Island dressing onto each slice, then add a slice of swiss cheese on each slice of bread. On one piece of bread, layer on kraut, corned beef. Once the bread is nice and toasty and brown, layer the breads together, remove, cut and eat.



enjoy,
Rachelle
Pin It!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...